Elon Musk has asked users for his or her opinion on whether or to not have an ‘edit’ button on Twitter. Musk, who recently bought a 9.2 percent stake in Twitter, asked for votes via tweet today.
He created the poll by saying, “Do you wish an edit button?” thus far, quite 1.9 million people have cast their ballots.
Of them, 74.1 percent said it absolutely was necessary. The remaining 25.9 percent said the edit button wasn’t necessary.
On the opposite hand, after Musk asked for a vote on the edit button, Twitter’s chief officer Parag Agrawal retweeted it and urged people to vote only after thinking. “The results of this poll are going to be important,” he wrote.
There is currently no editing feature on Twitter. For a protracted time now, users are inquiring for an edit button.
Elon Musk, who has been named the company’s most ordinary shareholder, created the poll with the intention of understanding user opinions.
Do you want an edit button?
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 5, 2022
The consequences of this poll will be important. Please vote carefully. https://t.co/UDJIvznALB
— Parag Agrawal (@paraga) April 5, 2022